Buddha in Redface: Third Edition
The spiritual parallels of the Manhattan Project and the Atomic Bomb are depicted in the story as told by an old Native Shamanic Dreamer. The scientists who chose the place to create the fire gourd (atomic bomb) did not know consicously that a ceremony had been conducted on the construction site by ancient power dreamers.
- Healing the Soul Wound: Counseling With American Indians And Other Native Peoples (Multicultural Foundations of Psychology and Counseling)
- Native American Postcolonial Psychology
- Dancing Between Two Worlds: Jung and the Native American Soul (Jung and Spirituality)
- For Indigenous Eyes Only: A Decolonization Handbook (School of American Research Native America)
- The American Indian Mind in a Linear World: American Indian Studies and Traditional Knowledge