Resins for Surface Coatings, 3VL Set (Surface Coatings Technology)
Since the first editions of these books were published there have been many significant advances in the field of surface coatings. These second editions are written at a level suitable for graduates new to the resins and surface coatings industries. They give a basic understanding of the topics covered, whilst reflecting recent advances within the industry.
Within these three books the chemistries of different types of resins for surface coatings are explained. In each case, an overview is given, suitable for the graduate new to industry or for less technically involved management. Coating formulations are given to illustrate the use of different types of resin. As with the chemistry, they are not meant to be exhaustive. These books should provide a valuable guide for formulators and should be considered as an essential aid for the ’bench chemist’.
The aim has been to give a general overview, including the necessary background information required to ensure that coating formulators understand the resins with which they are working and the principles of crosslinking.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Certain Expandable Polystyrene Resins From Indonesia, Invs. 731-ta-861 (final)
- [Online] Expandable Polystyrene Resins From Indonesia And Korea, Inv. 731-ta-861-862 (preliminary)
- [Online] Riches Of The Forest : Food, Spices, Crafts And Resins Of Asia
- [Online] Riches Of The Forest : Food, Spices, Crafts And Resins Of Asia [japanese]
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib