Lean Distribution: Applying Lean Manufacturing to Distribution, Logistics, and Supply Chain
—Travis Jarrell Institute of Industrial Engineers Program Committee Chair
"Lean Distribution is a comprehensive yet concise work with clear leanings. Kirk’s experience across a range of industries brings a unique understanding of common opportunities and solutions available to optimize distribution processes. Lean techniques, typically effective in manufacturing processes, are applied in the downstream supply chain in a practical and productive manner that will offer something to any business distributing tangible goods."
—F. Jeff Duncan Jr. VP, CIO, and Director of Technology Louisiana Pacific Corp.
"Lean Distribution has robustly captured the revolution occurring in today’s increasingly competitive and global supply chain. Eliminating losses through lean manufacturing and lean distribution initiatives will become even more critical enablers to organizations developing cost-advantaged supply chains."
—Rick McDonald Director of Manufacturing The Clorox Company
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [epub]Lean And The Art Of Cloud Computing Management
- [epub]Strategic Cutback Management: Law Enforcement Leadership For Lean Times
- [pdf] Clean, Lean And Able : A Strategy For Defense Development
- [pdf] Military Airframe Acquisition Costs : The Effects Of Lean Manufacturing
- [pdf] Lean Six Sigma: Research And Practice
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib