The Values-Based Safety Process: Improving Your Safety Culture with Behavior-Based Safety
Includes two new chapters on hot topics in behavioral safety, isolated workers, and the role of leadership in supporting behavorial safety.
- Updated examples of the observation checklist.
- New case studies covering large plants of 1,200 workers or more.
- Safety 24/7: Building an Incident-Free Culture
- The Psychology of Safety Handbook
- The Behavior-Based Safety Process: Managing Involvement for an Injury-Free Culture, 2nd Edition
- Working Safe: How to Help People Actively Care for Health and Safety, Second Edition
- Developing an Effective Safety Culture: A Leadership Approach