THEORY AND PRACTICE
Capital investment decisions are a constant challenge to all levels of financial managers. Capital Budgeting: Theory and Practice shows you how to confront them using state-of-the-art techniques.
Broken down into four comprehensive sections, Capital Budgeting: Theory and Practice explores and illustrates all aspects of the capital budgeting decision process. Pamela Peterson and Frank Fabozzi examine the critical issues and limitations of capital budgeting techniques with an in-depth analysis of:
* Classifying capital budgeting proposals
* Determining the relevant cash flows for capital budgeting proposals
* Assessing the economic value of a capital budgeting proposal using different techniques
* Incorporating risk into the capital budgeting decision
* Evaluating whether to lease or borrow-to-buy
Capital Budgeting: Theory and Practice provides the knowledge, insight, and advice that will allow you to handle one of the most important aspects of your firm’s financial management. Advanced enough for practitioners yet accessible enough for the novice, Capital Budgeting: Theory and Practice is your complete guide to understanding and benefiting from the essential techniques of capital budgeting.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Capital Financing : Potential Benefits Of Capital Acquisition Funds Can Be Achieved Through Simpler Means
- [Online] Human Capital Selected Agency Actions To Integrate Human Capital Approaches To Attain Mission Results.
- [Online] Human Capital : Opportunities Exist To Build On Recent Progress To Strengthen Dod's Civilian Human Capital Strategic Plan
- [Online] Jeffrey R. Neufeld And Paridon Capital Management Llc F/k/a Tritone Capital Management, Llc: Securities And Exchange Commission Litigation Complaint
- [Online] Michael W. Crow, Duncan Capital Llc, Duncan Capital Group Llc, Robert David Fuchs, And Robert Macgregor: Securities And Exchange Commission Litigation Complaint