A Field Guide To Western Reptiles And Amphibians (Peterson Field Guide)
This third edition covers all the species of reptiles and amphibians found in western North America. More than 650 full-color paintings and photographs show key details for making accurate identifications. Up-to-date color range maps give species’ distributions. Important information on conservation efforts and survival status rounds out the detailed species descriptions.
- Peterson Field Guide to Mammals of North America: Fourth Edition
- Peterson Field Guide to Birds of Western North America, Fourth Edition
- A Field Guide to Reptiles & Amphibians of Eastern & Central North America (Peterson Field Guide Series)
- The Sibley Field Guide to Birds of Western North America
- A Field Guide to Western Trees (Peterson Field Guides: 44)