The Soul Of Money: Transforming Your Relationship With Money And Life
"An inspired, utterly fascinating book….A book for everyone who would like to make the world a better place."—Jane GoodallThis unique and fundamentally liberating book shows us that examining our attitudes toward money—earning it, spending it, and giving it away—can offer surprising insight into our lives, our values, and the essence of prosperity.
Lynne Twist, a global activist and fundraiser, has raised more than $150 million for charitable causes. Through personal stories and practical advice, she demonstrates how we can replace feelings of scarcity, guilt, and burden with experiences of sufficiency, freedom, and purpose. In this Nautilus Award-winning book, Twist shares from her own life, a journey illuminated by remarkable encounters with the richest and poorest, from the famous (Mother Teresa and the Dalai Lama) to the anonymous but unforgettable heroes of everyday life.
- Unleashing the Soul of Money
- The Energy of Money: A Spiritual Guide to Financial and Personal Fulfillment
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity: Understanding the Spirit and Value of Money in Your Life
- Time Warrior: How to defeat procrastination, people-pleasing, self-doubt, over-commitment, broken promises and chaos
- Creativity Revealed: Discovering the Source of Inspiration