Essential AP World History (flashcards) (College Test Preparation)
Portable and easy to use, the Princeton Review’s Essential AP World History flashcards bring you important terms and helpful explanations to help turbo-charge your AP test prep. With information naturally broken into bite-sized chunks, our flashcards make it easy to study anytime and anywhere.
Essential AP World History includes 450 flashcards with need-to-know terms for key AP World History subject areas, covering topics such as:
· classical civilizations in Mesoamerica
· India, China, and the Mediterranean
· the Abbasid Dynasty
· the Aztec and Inca civilizations
· the Byzantine and Ottoman Empires
· the Crusades
· the Ming Dynasty
· the Mughal Empire
· the Industrial Revolution
· World Wars I and II
· globalization and more
Use the color-coded scale on the sides of the box to help measure your progress by keeping track of how many cards you’ve studied so far, which terms you’ve mastered, and which you still need to review.
Studying for the AP World History Exam doesn’t have to be painful—the Princeton Review’s Essential AP World History flashcards will make it a breeze!
- Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2011 Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Cracking the AP World History Exam, 2012 Edition (College Test Preparation)
- Barron's AP World History Flash Cards
- Barron's AP World History
- 5 Steps to a 5 AP World History, 2010-2011 Edition (5 Steps to a 5 on the Advanced Placement Examinations Series)