Study Guide for Mankiw’s Principles of Economics, 5th
David R. Hakes (University of Northern Iowa) has prepared a study guide that will enhance your success. Each chapter of the study guide includes learning objectives, a description of the chapter’s context and purpose, a chapter review, key terms and definitions, advanced critical thinking questions, and helpful hints for understanding difficult concepts. You can develop your understanding of the material by doing the practice problems and answering the short-answer questions, then assess your mastery of the key concepts with the self-test, which includes true/false and multiple-choice questions. Visit www.ichapters.com for more information on the Study Guide.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Brooklyn Streetcar Feasibility Study: Case Study Report
- [Online] Cost Of Environmental-related Health Effects:a Plan For Continuing Study
- [Online] Technical Report On The Toxicology And Carcinogenesis Study Of Genistein (cas No. 446-72-0) In Sprague-dawley Rats (feed Study)
- [Online] Staff Research Study: Trends In U.s. Inbound And Outbound Direct Investment Study #29
- [Online] Mandatory Audit Firm Rotation Study Study Questionaires, Responses, And Summary Of Respondents' Comments.