Manual of Pulmonary Function Testing (MANUAL OF PULMONARY FUNCTION TESTING ( RUPPEL))
The perfect text, on-the-job reference and certification exam review, MANUAL OF PULMONARY FUNCTION TESTING, 9th Edition includes a wealth of information on pulmonary function tests, techniques, pathophysiology, equipment, computers, and quality assurance to help you get the best results every time. Detailed information on the pulmonary function tests used to determine the presence, extent, and progression of lung disease and abnormality helps you reveal conditions including asthma, chronic bronchitis, emphysema, and cystic fibrosis. This new edition includes even more opportunities to apply your knowledge with additional Case Studies and Self-Assessment Questions.
A "how to" approach to testing explains procedures step-by-step and provides a valuable on-the-job reference.UNIQUE! Objectives for both Entry and Advanced Levels following the content guidelines suggested by National Board for Respiratory Care provide a useful study tool for the CPFT and RPFT examinations.UNIQUE! PF Tips boxes highlight content from the text to help you remember essential information.UNIQUE! Clinical Practice Tips provide helpful guidance for applying the concepts and procedures from each chapter.
Updated "Case Studies" provide you with the most up-to-date scenarios to help prepare you for clinical situations.Updated "Self-Assessment Questions" for each chapter test your knowledge of the content, and answers in the appendix let you check your answers for accuracy.The latest guidelines from the American Thoracic Society/European Respiratory Society (ATS/ERS) and the American Thoracic Society/American College of Chest Physicians (ATS/ACCP), plus information on new procedures and testing equipment ensure you use the most current practice guidelines.UNIQUE! More real-life cases with actual tracings and authentic patient data enhance your ability to interpret pulmonary function studies.Chapter Outlines, Key Terms, and Key Point Summaries highlight the most important information in every chapter and help you review key information for the CPFT and RPFT examinations.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Practical Manual No. 9: Mangosteen Garcinia Mangostana- Manual For Extension Workers And Farmers
- [Online] Eat Your Food! Gastronomical Glory From Garden To Gut : A Coastalfields Cookbook, Nutrition Texbook, Farming Manual And Sports Manual
- [Online] User's Manual For The Ract Bact Laer Clearinghouse (rblc) Web User's Manual Appendices
- [Online] U. S. Sentencing Commission Guidelines Manual: Supplement To Appendix C : Amendments To The ¿guidelines Manual¿ Effective Nov. 1, 2004, Through Nov. 1 2007
- [Online] Field Manual On Intelligence Interrogations : Army Field Manual
- Perinatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care
- Clinical Manifestations and Assessment of Respiratory Disease (Des Jardins,Clinical Manifestations and Assesments of Respiratory Disease)
- Mechanical Ventilation: Physiological and Clinical Applications
- Egan’s Fundamentals of Respiratory Care
- Comprehensive Perinatal & Pediatric Respiratory Care (Comprehensive Perinatal and Pediatric Respiratory Care)