Apple Pro Training Series: OS X Lion Support Essentials: Supporting And Troubleshooting OS X Lion
Book Description:The only Apple-certified book on OS X Lion, this revised best-seller will take you deep inside the latest big-cat operating system—covering everything from installation and configuration, customizing the operating system, supporting applications, setting up peripherals, and more. Whether you’re a support technician or simply an ardent Mac user, you’ll quickly learn and master the new features in OS X Lion. Following the learning objectives of the Apple Certified Support Professional exam, this self-paced book is a perfect guide for Apple’s training and a first-rate primer for computer support personnel who need to troubleshoot and optimize OS X Lion as part of their jobs. Chapter review sections and quizzes summarize and reinforce acquired knowledge.
The Apple Pro Training Series serves as both a self-paced learning tool and the official curriculum for OS X Lion and OS X Lion Server certification programs.
- Apple Pro Training Series: OS X Lion Server Essentials: Using and Supporting OS X Lion Server
- Mac OS X Lion: The Missing Manual
- Mac OS X Lion Server For Dummies (For Dummies (Computer/Tech))
- Mac OS X Lion: Peachpit Learning Series
- Apple Training Series: Mac OS X Support Essentials v10.6: A Guide to Supporting and Troubleshooting Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard