Designing for Interaction: Creating Smart Applications and Clever Devices
Explore the new design discipline that is behind such products as the iPod and innovative Web sites like Flickr. While other books on this subject are either aimed at more seasoned practitioners or else are too focused on a particular medium like software, this guide will take a more holistic approach to the discipline, looking at interaction design for the Web, software, and devices. It is the only interaction design book that is coming from a designers point of view rather than that of an engineer.
This much-needed guide is more than just a how-to manual. It covers interaction design fundamentals, approaches to designing, design research, and more, and spans all mediumsâ??Internet, software, and devices. Even robots! Filled with tips, real-world projects, and interviews, you’ll get a solid grounding in everything you need to successfully tackle interaction design.
Designing for Interaction is an AIGA Design Press book, published under Peachpit’s New Riders imprint in partnership with AIGA.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Designing Local Skills Strategies : Local Economic And Employment Development (leed) Designing Local Skills Strategies
- [pdf] Designing Analog Chips
- [pdf] Dsp: Designing For Optimal Results
- [pdf] Designing And Building Parallel Programs
- [pdf] Application Architecture For .net: Designing Applications And Services
- Designing Interactions
- About Face 3: The Essentials of Interaction Design
- Designing for the Digital Age: How to Create Human-Centered Products and Services
- Sketching User Experiences: Getting the Design Right and the Right Design (Interactive Technologies)
- Measuring the User Experience: Collecting, Analyzing, and Presenting Usability Metrics (Interactive Technologies)