Intellectual Property and Private International Law (Oxford Monographs in Private International Law)
The protection and commercial exploitation of intellectual property rights are seldom confined to one country and the introduction of a foreign element inevitably raises potential problems of private international law. This comprehensive analysis covers topics ranging from establishing which court has jurisdiction and which is the applicable law to securing the recognition and enforcement of foreign judgements.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] The Construction And Utility Of Three Indexes Of Intellectual Achievement : An Intellectual-development (id) Index, A Socio-intellectual-status (sis) Index, A Differential-intellectual-development (did) Index, U.s. Children And Youths, 6-17 Years
- [pdf] Intellectual Property Streetwise:what People In The Creative Industries Need To Know About Intellectual Property
- [pdf] The Digital Dilemma: Intellectual Property In The Information Age
- [pdf] Intellectual Property Navigating Through Commercial Waters : Issues And Solutions When Negotiating Intellectual Property With Commercial Companies.
- [pdf] Intellectual Property Enforcement (2010) : Annual Report Of The U. S. Intellectual Property Enforcement Coordinator
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib