Harrison’s Hematology and Oncology (Harrison’s Specialties)
The authority of Harrison’s in a handy, full-color paperback devoted exclusively to Hematology and Oncology
Featuring the chapters on Hematology and Oncology that appear in the landmark Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e, this compact clinical companion delivers all the latest knowledge in the field, backed by the scientific rigor and reliability that have defined Harrison’s.
You’ll find coverage that reflects the expertise of renowned editors and contributors -- presented in a carry-anywhere format that makes it ideal for the classroom, the wards, or the point of care. With its ease of use, indispensable diagnosis-speeding guidelines, and acclaimed state-of-the-art strategies, Harrison’s Hematology and Oncology is a must for students and clinicians alike.
Harrison’s Hematology and Oncology delivers:
- A unique single-source reference featuring hard-to-find integrated information on hematology and oncology
- Integration of pathophysiology with clinical management topics in each of the disease-oriented chapters
- Valuable content in print form from the acclaimed Harrison’s 17e DVD
- 52 chapters written by physicians who have made seminal contributions in their areas of expertise
- 115 high-yield self-assessment Q&A for exam and board review, drawn from Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine Self-Assessment and Board Review, 17e
- Complete coverage of need-to-know hematology and oncology topics, including the latest information on hematopoiesis, cancer cell biology, and cancer prevention
- Helpful appendix that highlights laboratory values of clinical importance
Everything you would expect from Harrison’s tailored to your specialty
Condensed Table of Contents: The Cellular Basis of Hematopoiesis; Cardinal Manifestations of Hematologic Disease; Anemias; Myeloproliferative Disorders; Hematologic Malignancies; Disorders of Hemostasis; Biology of Cancer; Principles of Cancer Prevention and Treatment; Neoplastic Disorders; Endocrine Neoplasia; Remote Effects of Cancer; Oncologic Emergencies and Late Complications.
The Harrison’s specialty series is written by the same world-renowned author team who brought you Harrison’s Principles of Internal Medicine, 17e:
Anthony S. Fauci, MD; Eugene Braunwald, MD; Dennis L. Kasper, MD; Stephen L. Hauser, MD; Dan L. Longo, MD; J. Larry Jameson, MD, PhD; Joseph Loscalzo, MD, PhD
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [pdf] Ringfield (dodo Press) By S. F. Harrison
- [pdf] The Life Of The Right Honourable Horatio Lord Viscount Nelson (dodo Press) By James Harrison
- [pdf] Studies In Early Victorian Literature (dodo Press) By Frederic Harrison
- [pdf] Littlebourne Lock (illustrated Edition) (dodo Press) By F Bayford Harrison
- [pdf] Anecdotes Of The Habits And Instinct Of Animals By Mrs R. Lee, Harrison Weir
- Sorry,No related books at isbnlib