The Official Guide to the TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM, Third Edition
The official guide from the makers of the TOEFL to ensure your exam success!
The Official Guide to the TOEFL® iBT is the leading guide to the most widely accepted English-language proficiency test in the world--the TOEFL test. Written by ETS, the makers of the test, this book includes two real full-length TOEFL tests for practice, as well as explanations of every section of the test and information on what is expected of you for every speaking and writing task. You will learn how to construct your answers and integrate the four skills needed to demonstrate academic English-language proficiency: reading, listening, speaking and writing. The accompanying CD-ROM provides on-screen interactive versions of both real TOEFL tests in the book, just like the one you will encounter on test day.
- 400 Must-Have Words for the TOEFL
- Cracking the TOEFL iBT with CD, 2010 Edition (Test Preparation)
- Perfect Phrases for the TOEFL Speaking and Writing Sections (Perfect Phrases Series)
- Kaplan TOEFL iBT with CD-ROM
- Barron’s Writing for the TOEFL iBT: with Audio CD (Barron’s How to Prepare for the Computer-Based Toefl Essay)