The French Way : Aspects of Behavior, Attitudes, and Customs of the French
A must for every student, tourist, and business traveler planning a trip to France, The French Way clarifies how the French really think, do business, and act in their daily lives. Organized alphabetically for ease of use, this handy, fully up-to-date guide presents authoritative and up-to-date insights into French society and culture through a thematic presentation of 90 key topics. Here, readers will truly understand how the French celebrate holidays, interact with one another, eat, dress, and much more. The guide also features hundreds of useful French terms and phrases as well as practical guidelines on how to behave and interact with the French.
- Sixty Million Frenchmen Can’t Be Wrong: Why We Love France but Not the French
- French or Foe?: Getting the Most Out of Visiting, Living and Working in France
- Cultural Misunderstandings: The French-American Experience
- Speak the Culture: France: Be Fluent in French Life and Culture
- Au Contraire: Figuring out the French