Where Does the Garbage Go?: Revised Edition (Let’s-Read-and-Find-Out Science 2)
Follow that garbage truck!
...to the landfill to see how trash keeps piling up...to the incinerator to see how trash can be turned into energy ... to the recycling center to see how a soda bottle can be turned into a flowerpot. Filled with graphs, charts, and diagrams, Where Does the Garbage Go? explains how we deal with the problem of too much trash and provides ideas for easy ways to be a part of the solution.
- Why Should I Recycle? (Why Should I?)
- The Three R’s: Reuse, Reduce, Recycle (What Do You Know About? Books)
- The Adventures of a Plastic Bottle: A Story About Recycling (Little Green Books)
- The Adventures of an Aluminum Can: A Story About Recycling (Little Green Books)
- I Can Save the Earth!: One Little Monster Learns to Reduce, Reuse, and Recycle (Little Green Books)