The Visual Miscellaneum: A Colorful Guide to the World’s Most Consequential Trivia
The Visual Miscellaneum is a unique, groundbreaking look at the modern information age, helping readers make sense of the countless statistics and random facts that constantly bombard us. Using cutting edge graphs, charts, and illustrations, David McCandless creatively visualizes the world’s surprising relationships and compelling data, covering everything from the most pleasurable guilty pleasures to how long it takes different condiments to spoil to world maps of Internet search terms.
- Visual Aid: Stuff You’ve Forgotten, Things You Never Thought You Knew, and Lessons You Didn’t Quite Get Around to Learning
- Visual Aid 2: You Can Never Know Enough Stuff
- The Information Design Handbook
- Diagrams: Innovative Solutions for Graphic Designers
- Data Flow: Visualising Information in Graphic Design