Design solutions that show how to get the best out of small loft living.
Small Lofts presents more than twenty-five residences, ranging in size from 175 to 2,000 square feet. Each converted space demonstrates how creativity and imagination can transform factories, attics, and dance halls into functional and beautiful lofts.
The homes in Small Lofts -- all presented in stunning full-color photographs -- cover four continents and are located in both urban and rural areas, showcasing the diversity and style found in loft design across the world today. For the dreamer who loves contemporary design, Small Lofts proves that you can make effective use of space without sacrificing style.
Download Suggested Free eBooks
- Related free ebooks indexed by openisbn project(pdf, epub, online or others):
- [Online] Sba Small Business Procurement Awards Are Not Always Going To Small Businesses
- [Online] Technology For Small Spacecraft
- [pdf] The Financial Implications Of Releasing Small Firms And Small-volume Contributors From Superfund Liability
- [pdf] Small And Disadvantaged Businesses Most Agency Advocates View Their Roles Similarly : Report To The Committee On Small Business And Entrepreneurship, U.s. Senate.
- [pdf] Small Ruminant Research And Development In Africa : Proceedings Of The Third Biennial Conference Of The African Small Ruminant Research Network : Uicc, Kampala, Uganda, 5-9 December 1994