SAS Survival Handbook: How to Survive in the Wild, in Any Climate, on Land or at Sea
The SAS Survival Handbook is the Special Air Service’s complete course in being prepared for any type of emergency. John ’Lofty’ Wiseman presents real strategies for surviving in any type of situation, from accidents and escape procedures, including chemical and nuclear to successfully adapting to various climates (polar, tropical, desert), to identifying edible plants and creating fire. The book is extremely practical and is illustrated throughout with easy-to-understand line art and diagrams.
- Identifying and Harvesting Edible and Medicinal Plants in Wild (and Not So Wild) Places
- SAS Urban Survival Handbook
- US Army Survival Manual: FM 21-76
- Primitive Wilderness Living & Survival Skills: Naked into the Wilderness
- The Forager’s Harvest: A Guide to Identifying, Harvesting, and Preparing Edible Wild Plants